Thursday, May 19, 2016

Moment Within A Heartbeat

Thought Random



At the end of day where dusk turns twilight
I search my mind's edges for a trace of you
And in a melodic fragment of eternity
My senses are filled with magic that is you


My longing is satiated in ways unbelievable
In ways unexpected your nearness I feel
Translating your absence so raw in my world
Into existence in me and in my soul so real


I hear you whisper within the cadence of my heartbeat
Gentle on my face sweet your breeze of a kiss
Next the sky I watch send a rainbow my way
Wrap my spirit, my essence, my core in your warmth


Not even can I attempt this rapture define
As the words into freedom wildly go in flight
But yes I travel on now to the dark of night
Ecstatic that for a moment you had touched my life


                    ------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment