Saturday, May 21, 2016

Once Upon an Afternoon -

(Thought Random



out in the car park and out of the car
I walk the path toward our doorway
and this giant blast so firm yet gentle
this wind - it totally meets me head to toe

cool and full and massive and solid
it wraps me, -swathes me,- it envelops me
yes, momentarily it threatens my balance
this strange perception of excitability

but also it triggers a sensibility
an affectionate thought of a particular someone
demanding possession of all my mind waves
thus, bring back it does my equilibrium

and too, it brings back the present reality
which makes me put down my open arms
which earlier were outstretched to warmly welcome
this total, gentle, blast of a  wind

and now my right hand turns the doorknob
denouement to a moment of passion profound




No comments:

Post a Comment