Friday, October 22, 2010

To my Jewel of a Son....

(Camera-Random)


  




  ....a heartfelt greeting on your birthday!  October 23 will always be a most tender memory in my whole existence, an event that will never find the right words to describe it in its complete essence and therefore will better be left unsaid.







 Just this to be said, though.....-I love you, dear one......and
















































































'my mom, this!'

       ............. I pray for God's continued blessings on you and your lovely family!

                                                            ______________________

6 comments:

  1. My simple pleasures, Bernie... my thanks too for dropping by....! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mama

    Thanks for your post. I am really touched...
    Cafe Late' on me...

    Take care.

    Love always,
    Bong

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure, dear Bong... simple, like I told Bernie...but great to know you like it....it's also going to cost you more than a Latte! :) I actually had in mind a trip to Istanbul, what do you think? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bernie! Hope all is well with you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Rey.. Wishing you good health and more blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aris-totle thanks for the greetings! Pupunta ka pala ng Jakarta. Baka puwede tayong mag meet para magpakape ka naman... :)

    ReplyDelete