Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 14 - What if.......?

Thought-Random:

        In the confines of my thoughts,  I wander into a wish as my eyes try to go through the density of today's fog - I wonder what would give if I had a magic stone clasped in my hand - a stone on which I could wish for anything I could think of.

        So I have this stone.  I feel its intoxicating reality within my grasp. It is ready to receive my first demand and I think of wishing for an Audi A8 Sedan which I would drive not only through the streets of San Francisco, but out past the highways of the internet to real outer space towards a favorite place on the planet Saturn. And momentarily I relive in fascination one lovely Saturn experience but I snap out of it. I change my mind.

        How about later, when I go dig out those over-grown weeds out in my garden, I come across Yamashita's gold! Maybe less the the incense and the myrrh? :) Now, I'm being out of my senses. But no, really, - if I asked someone to come fly over to do the job for me... with whom I would share the diggings 90-10... and I take the 10% for the snacks.. then, wouldn't that be awesome!  No? Well then, change of mind again.

        But now, the fog I am feasting my eyes on is kind of thinning, getting lighter, and funny how the outlines of a letter envelope addressed to me comes into view.  The old familiar handwriting on it brings about a face - and it is that of my beloved. Can I wish for this to be a reality? Is my stone, by chance, powerful enough to annihilate my present world of incongruities and inappropriateness and inconsistencies to bring me and my wishes into a phenomenal world of my own?  Quizas? ..... Well, maybe- but surely, only on my own....!

No comments:

Post a Comment