Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15 - My Share of Time

Thought-Random:

 
       Anika comes through the door, runs up the stairs, walks a little to where I am seated in front of my computer  - as I try to figure out what grade I should give  this essay of my online student.

        So she comes up to me, gives me a tight hug, followed by a kiss on my cheek which seems to encapsulate both her and my "I missed you!"  But now I say to her, "You're home? .. but you just left!"  To which she answers, "I went to school this morning, Grama, but now it's afternoon, so I come home!  What are you talking about?"

        Right!  What am I talking about?  I'm not sure now but maybe, just maybe, I had just given up a bit of my life unknowingly into a fold in time right in front of my computer!





No comments:

Post a Comment